HomePage Forums Traveler A few qns Reply To: A few qns

Hello,
I have checked your requests.

1. I have checked to add new location in dashboard. It still works. In front end, I can not find search box with location input. Please provide for me a link or image to i can understand.

2. If you don’t want to use h1, h2 setting. You can search and install plugin “TinyMCE Advanced”. After setup complete success you will have new option to change font size of the paragraph. You can see my attachment (2 issue – font size without h1, h2.png).

3. You can use custom css code. When you use Text Block element you need to add class to “Extra class name” option then go to “Page setting” to add css code. Example, I have extra class name is “center-text”, my custom css code will like this:

.center-text{
	text-align: center;
}

You can see my attachment to more details (3.1 issue text center.png, 3.2 issue text center.png).

4. This is bug of visual composer plugin. You need to wait next version of this plugin to fix this bug.

5. I have checked your page color and see key color have changed to purple. If i am wrong you can send for me image to i check it again.

6. Unfortunately, theme does not yet supported set the range price. You can only set exact price for this property.

7. Theme was designed to compatible with many other device such as: mobile, desktop or tablet. In our demo it still works fine. Please check your layout again.

8. You can refer this link to know the difference between margin and padding.

What’s the Difference Between Margins and Padding?

9. To change color for link you need to use custom css code with tag. You can add your custom css code in Traveler Setting -> Styling Options -> General -> CSS custom.

10. You need create the contact form shortcode and paste it in to content location page. You can refer our document to create contact form shortcode

Contact form

11. To change the submenu color you need add custom css code into Traveler Setting -> Styling Options -> General -> Custom css

ul.slimmenu li ul.sub-menu li a {
    background-color: purple;
}

You can get color code on page: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

12. In the next version, You will can build custom layout booking form.

Thank you.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.