HomePage Forums Traveler Some issues and a question. Reply To: Some issues and a question.

Hello Giannis,
1. I have checked your sidebar issue on ipad pro device. I have changed some css code and fixed it. Please check it again.
2. I have checked your image slider arrow issue on safari and ipad pro device. I still works. If it still does not work or i misunderstanding your point, please provide some screenshot so i can help you better.
3. I have checked and fixed your ”smiley-faces”, the numbers of rooms, adults and children issue on ipad device. I have changed some css code in Traveler Setting -> Styling Options -> General -> Custom css. Please check it again.
4. To set credit card icon you need to setup image for this credit card in Traveler Setting -> Booking Options -> Accepted cards. You can refer my attachment(set_icon_credit_card) or our document to more details.
5. With plugin “WP social login” you shoudn’t to deactive because it provide some other login method via social network for theme. With WP-AUTOLOADER, WP-DOWNLOADER plugins I can not support for you because we do not yet test with our theme. Thank for your understand.

If it still does not work or i misunderstanding your point, please provide some screenshot so i can help you better.

Thank you.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.