HomePage Forums Traveler Payment with deposit does not work Reply To: Payment with deposit does not work

good afternoon, I write to you by this same thread since you have the access data to access as an administrator.

I write them because in the panel of the partner does not reflect the gains that are getting this same.

the partners have obtained several bookings of activities and payments are completed and the changes in their control panel or in their gains are not reflected.

Please can you tell me what’s going on?

because they do not reflect the reserves completed in the panel with their respective gains for the partners?

I send screenshot so that they can see that all profits follow 0 after receiving reservations completed

Profits are not updated in the partner panel or admin panel

The number of own activities is also not updated and it seems that the partner has no activities in the control panel. (If you access from my activities from the partner panel, if the activities created appear)

I have checked this with several partner accounts and in all the same problem happens. It is not possible to see the profits obtained with their activities reserves.

Please, I need you to give me a quick solution to this problem since I am late with the project.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.