HomePage Forums Traveler A few issues

This topic contains 51 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Can you please explain in detail what changes you made because all the translation we made, even though it visible through the loco translate plugin but it is not on the website!

Hello

I just change the image size in wp-content\themes\traveler\st_templates\rental\loop-list.php file like my image attached before to help you change image quality. All my css code stayed in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css.

I did not change any other file or your custom code.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

All the .css have disappeared for an unknown reason.

Also the loco translation plugin does not recognize all the strings that i have translated. How can make the theme use a particular set of .po .mo files?

Both issues occurred after your changes.

Hello

Unluckily, Theme has not official supported Loco translate plugin.

May be the string is not available to translate because it is only a text title of element that you can change it in Layout or Theme Settings.

Please check again.

Thanks

Yes but up to a point, before you make any changes on the file regarding the photos, then the .css disappeared and the loco translation strings that i could view the changes before now they are not loaded even though i can see them on the back end?

Found the error. For some reason the theme was activated and not the theme child which is where i translated the strings from.

Hello

That sound is good.

It is not possible happen when change image size in the code then custom css code disappear.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help you check.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.