HomePage Forums Traveler About Theme Modal Booking

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Please understand the issue we are facing in the theme. When I click booking button with login then it goes to checkout page but when I click booking button without login then it goes cart page, then he takes woocommerce cart page and its not work, we want theme booking with or without login. the model option is also not shows in the same setting in booking setting option.
    I am wasting much time with this theme issue to solve the problem, but the issue not end. why you are launching theme version without testing.
    Today I need to solve all the issues from your end. I am providing details of the site, you set all settings and correct all things.
    please watch attached video.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

more images for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

All the setting are good now.

You can check again.

Thanks

sorry, Bryan but it’s not working now. please check with booking one tour with login or without login because we enable without login option. please give me the proper solution on that as soon as possible because lots of time gone west in that issue still issue was not resolved.

Hello

Our developer is checking the booking for you as your other topic.

He will inform you after checked.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.