HomePage Forums Traveler Aboutt room type. How to use it correctly?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have sme doubts about the room type. It appear when I’m adding a new room or editing a room, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the website. It doesn’t look like it’s working as a search filter, or as information on the hotel/room single pages. What can I do with this room type function actually? What I was looking to have is a way to show to the site guests that one room is classified as Standard for example, or as deluxe etc, if it’s individual, double, etc. Because our company wants to set some default options for when the Partners are going to register their hotels/rooms, they will have to choose a parameter such as standard or master, regardless the name they choose for their room. For instance, Hotel Copacabana has a room called Simple bedroom, that is equivalent, in terms of setting and room footage, to a Standard Individual Room. I want that the responsible for registering the hotel/room, put the real name (Simple Room) but check the box “room type” as “Standard-Individual”, so the guest will know it is a individual room, equivalent to a standard level (by seeing it as he access the room single page). If I can’t do it, do you have any tips for me?

thanks in advance.

​Hello

1. The Room type or any other attributes type is not allow to display in single page. It is only can use for filter and display the info in single service page.

2. There is no option to set default room type for service. Theme will display all the attributes to check to use.

​Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.