HomePage Forums Traveler Add Extra Fee to Extra Guest

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I need to implement the fundamental features.
    Booking.com and Wix.com or any other booking system already have these features.

See attachment.

I must be able to determine the maximum number of people the room can hold. However, the established price must only be valid for X people (normally 2: look at booking or wix). Also I have to be able to decide an extra price for all additional guests. Of course the system should update totate in real-time.

To recap:

– The room can contain X guests.
    – The set price is only valid for X people (normally 2)
    – Every extra guest has to pay a fee I need to establish.
    – The system must automatically update the base price + extra guests.

I urgently need this implementation. How much time is necessary? And is it required an extra cost?

Update me as soon as possible.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I need also create Sync functionality Calendar.

This feature will help you avoid overbookings by connecting your Booking.com calendar to any other calendars you use (e.g. Airbnb, HomeAway).

Update me as soon as possible.
    Thank you

Attachments:

Also, it would be spectacular to add some features of the theme:
    https://themeforest.net/item/wp-rentals-booking-accommodation-wordpress-theme/12921802

That uses the same libraries using Traveler:
    https://github.com/MartinThoma/ics-parser/blob/master/class.iCalReader.php

Take a look at the attachments to figure out what I mean…

Thanks to the feature All in One Calendar, you can see at a glance, what are internal and external bookings. Not bad right? And then, look at the graphics .. Spectacular!

I also recorded a video to show you the advanced features of the theme WP Rentals (Please see the attached file).

Video: https://youtu.be/Zhp4OeMp2V4

Please respond quickly to my posts. I see that you reply late ..

Attachments:

It would also be important to give the opportunity to make extra pricing required.
    Please see the attached file

Attachments:

Hello Mario360,
    Thank you for waiting.

1. You can set maximum number of people the room by setting number of adults and number of children.

Setting number of people for room

2. Please follow our document to set extra package for room.

Room Extra Price Services

3. Unluckily, theme does not yet supported automatically update the base price + extra guests. We will consider to update it soon.

Thank you.

Guys, answer to the all questions please.

You gave me a useless answer.
    I asked very specific questions.
    All provided with screenshots.
    You reply very late. In addition, reply superficially.

From the way you answered, do you understand that you have not paid any attention to the question.

Take a look at my tickets carefully.

Thank you.

Hello

1. in traveler theme, you can set the maximum peopel in room and the number of room available.

Room

The extra price will add to total price when user select it but currently, theme does not yet supported set total price in real time. This feature will be available next theme version.

2. Unfortunately, Traveler theme version 2.0 only support Sync Calendar from Google calendar. In next theme version (v2.0.1), theme will supported more system like Airbnb, tripadvisor, homeaway.

3. Thank for your information. We will check and consider to update these new feature for theme in future. Also we are deverloping some new theme for Hotel and Tour…You can check one of our new theme here: http://shinetheme.com/demosd/oceaus/

Thank you.

1 – When will version 2.0.1 be released?
    The calendar synchronization with other booking services is a key feature.
    Prevents overbooking from partners..
    It is so important that It should have been implemented in the first version of the theme.

——————–

2 – Add Extra Fee to Extra Guest. -> it’s obvious that you did not understand my request.
    I know the theme allows you to specify the maximum number of guests. But he does it wrong. Wix.com or Booking.com or airbnb, adopt a different way to handle it all.

On booking you can indicate the maximum number of guests.
    You can specify that the price per night must be valid only for 2 users.
    it’s clear?

I explain: the structure contains maximum X people. But you can specify that the “standard” price should only be valid for Y people. So if I add more guests than Y, the extra price is applied.

Real situation: my structure contains up to 4 guests. Up to 2 guests, the price is the standard. However, if you book 4 people, the extra charge will apply.

Here are the fields that should be in the panel:
    – Pricing
    – Max Guests:
    – Extra Price For Each Guest Over:
    – Charge:

Real Example on Fields:
    – Pricing: $ 80 / night
    – Max Guests: 4 // the structure can contain up to 4 people
    – Extra Price For Each Guest Over: 2 // After the second person, an extra is applied
    – Charge: $ 10 // will be charged a $ 10 fee.

So if you book for 4 people for just one night this will be the result:
    $ 80 + $ 10 + $ 10

So the first 2 people come in with the standard price. To understand what is indicated in (Pricing). After the second person, there will be a $ 10 fee for each other person.

Strange that this function is not already in your “theme”. is one thing they all have..booking, airbnb, etc etc …

Please respond to All Questions.
    Thanks

Hello

1. If nothing change, We will release new version in next week.

2. In our new theme version for room, Real Example on Field:
    – Pricing: $ 80 / night
    – Max Guests: 4 // the structure can contain up to 4 people
    – Extra Price For Each Guest: $20/persion // select number of people on extra service.
    – Charge: $ 10 // will be charged a $ 10 fee.

So if you book that room for 2 people and 2 more extra peopel for just one night this will be the result:
    $ 80 + $ 20 + $ 20 + $ 10 (fee)

Thanks

In your example it is not possible to determine after how many people start the extra price.

Your theme works badly on this.
    See how booking.com works.

Attachments:

The customer does not think like us. Do not think like the system or how the programming code.

The customer searches for 1 apartment for 4 adults. The system should automatically understand that the price for 4 persons must be different from the price of 2 people. Automatically though. It must not be an extra.

Look at the screenshot of booking.com that I sent you shortly ago. Can you also include this in the next update? It is fundamental.

Also look at this other attachment, how fees and charges are handled. You can decide if they are included in the price or not. It’s definitely a better system.

We can not do the same in your theme?

Attachments:

Hello

Each system has a different way of working.

We will check and improve theme function in other next theme version.

Thank for your feedback.

Thanks

Could you give me the code to include in the “theme child” that allows you to have features similar to that of booking.com?

This would allow me to temporarily fix the issue before your upgrade.
    At least tell me the files to modify to get this feature.

Thanks.

Hello

We are working on to intergrate more booking system to theme. It is not complete and not easy to custom so i can not give you any code to do it.

Please wait for other theme version.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.