HomePage Forums Traveler Add Shop Feature

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Have few questions, please help.

1. How can I get the shopping history in the user dashboard? (Shop Item product history including the item status (onhold , processing , completed …) . For instance I have one for booking history

2. How can I remove the “traveler submit form” payment method ?

3. After having successful booking (car or hotel) , the item is displayed in the shop page as a product with out of stock message in the item photo

Hello

1. You can see it in Booking History section.

2. You can go to Traveler Settings > Payment Options > turn off the payment gateway you do not want to use.

3. Please description more details so i can help you check it better.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this helpful response .

# I have attached a photo that describes the product out of stock problem . I booked hotel and car . But successful booking they are listed in my product item . Due to this , the hotel and car are displayed in my woo-commerce fashion shop page that I built .

# How can I add theme services that are not built yet . I mean I want to add Lodge and Resort with the same functionality level as hotel but separated from the hotel .
    -> Lodge and Resort having their own room … so that I can Book

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. You are using product method to show customer.

You can direct create Car or hotel at same menu name.

2. You can create Hotel theme with name Lodge and Resort to filter with hotel type.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.