HomePage Forums Traveler Add tour not working

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 day, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi, i just installed the theme, created a partner user and tried to add a tour but after i press continue nothing happens.

Hi

You have to insert all required field before change to next steps.

How to create new service from partner dashboard in modern theme?

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi

Google is not provide free api key anymore. You have to pay for the map api key to use for the site.

With your 4 questions, i checked all and see they are request to custom code to have it. You should find a developer to help you do it.

Thanks

You don’t want to answer anymore?

I have a few more questions :

I can see that you have shown booking history with the html function. is there any way to get booking history for a user using any function ?
    That response should be array. not the entire HTML.

Hello,
    1. We check section Include in tab Infor Dashboard. After Upload image but not issue appears. You can send me your issue by video description
    2. It does not belong to our support policy. You need to ask for a custom job from another 3rd party.
    3. You can log in by social account partner. But, Theme is not supported register partner by social.
    4. You can change the link in button text “become a local expert” by screenshot under.

Regard,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you Thoai Ngo, this is more helpfull than your colleague. I already hired a programmer to help me but i would like to ask you offer me support from now on , he has some questions.

For number 4 , what link should i put there ? to pop-up the Sign up window? i saw where i should change the link but i don’t know what should i put there, i will attach a print screen

Attachments:

Hello,

You can add this code to st_templates/common/header/style-x.php.

Note: x type header

<li class="st-header-link"><a href="" class="signup" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#st-register-form">Become Local Expert </a></li>.

Regard,

Attachments:

Thank you for your reply, but this is not the answer i was looking for, let me reform it :

After purchasing packages I can see them on my account History page. This works fine.
    Now i want to crate a separate page and want to get all tour packages bought by that user. For this can you provide me a function which returns array as a response by passing user id into it?

Thank you!

hello ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.