HomePage Forums Traveler adding elements where to edit/change

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When adding an element to my page I can only choose (post type) between hotel or room. I can’t point it to a preferred page.
    My question is where can I edit the st elements, do you have a video or some documentation about this.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

What I mean is if I add a last minute deal I don’t know where I can change the outcome. It shows a hotel or tour. If I edit the the lastminute I only have the option to choose hotel or tour etc. Not which hotel or tour.

Hello ccwings,

Thank you for waiting.

I have checked your site. I think your site only have hotel and room post type so this element only show hotel and room. If you want to have other post types. You can enable them in Theme Options.

Thank you.

Hi Huannv,

It’s not about the post type possibility but about the result. Where can I choose which hotel is the result.

Cheers

Hello ccwings,

When you added this element. The result was calculated auto. If you select hotel post type, system will filter latest hotel which has discount to show.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.