HomePage Forums Traveler All Import Extra Pricing Pricing

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Bryan,

I was just wondering how the custom field for Extra Pricing is set by the theme.

In the attached image, you can see that I added new Extra Pricing called ExtraPricingTitle1 with the item name ExtraPricingItem1.

However, when I try to import my extra pricing using WP All Import, it doesn’t automatically detect the custom field associated with the Extra Pricing.

How do we figure out what the custom field is called?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Did you select Extra Price meta when you export your tour?

Also the format of Name of Item in Extra field that you insert for tour using: extra_YourText

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ah I got it to work. I realized that extra_price was really an array. So I imported something like this instead:

a:3:{i:0;a:4:{s:5:”title”;s:18:”ExtraPricingTitle3″;s:10:”extra_name”;s:17:”ExtraPricingItem1″;s:16:”extra_max_number”;s:0:””;s:11:”extra_price”;s:2:”50″;}i:1;a:4:{s:5:”title”;s:11:”RentalTitle”;s:10:”extra_name”;s:10:”RentalName”;s:16:”extra_max_number”;s:0:””;s:11:”extra_price”;s:2:”30″;}i:2;a:4:{s:5:”title”;s:0:””;s:10:”extra_name”;s:6:”extra_”;s:16:”extra_max_number”;s:0:””;s:11:”extra_price”;s:0:””;}}

Please contact if you have any other question so i will help you check it.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.