HomePage Forums Traveler Amend and Cancel bookings

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Is it possible for a user (eg: partner) to amend the booking details after making a booking? Say for an example, if they needed to add some remarks after making the booking. also, I do not see an option for a user to cancel their booking in the booking history. Is this option available or is it so that only an admin can cancel a booking?

Hello

User can only cancel the booking if the service enabled that feature.

Our document bellow will give you more info:

Cancel Booking

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. The booking cancellation part is resolved now. What about amending details after making a booking? Is this possible by any chance?

Thanks

Hello

Unluckily, Theme is not allow to edit the booking details.

Thanks

Hello,

The booking cancellation was showing up fine when I had the modal booking option selected. But I’ve switched to Woocommerce booking recently and now the cancellation options do not show up even though it is enabled. Does cancellation only work for modal booking and if so, is there a way to enable cancellation for woocommerce as well?

Thank you.

Hi

Yes the Cancellation feature is only allow to work with Modal Booking method.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.