HomePage Forums Traveler amount is showing incorrectly after checkout(increased 6% on actual amount)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Sir,
    The amount in checkout page is showing incorrectly.
    Even if the actual payable amount is $400, the user may see $424 currently at checkout page and also in user’s Booking History as well.

Example of booking room page:
    https://www.mmvisit.com/index.php/hotel_room/suite-room/?check_in=08/03/2018&check_out=09/03/2018&room_num_search=1&child_number=0&adult_number=1

example of invoice letter after checkout: please refer the attached file.

You may also try booking room by submitting form to simulate this error.It happens to all booking transactions.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Min Ko

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please check the Tax and Fee options in TRaveler Settings > Booking Options.

Thanks

Hi Sir,

I have disabled both options but it still showing additional 6% after the checkout. Please advise.
    Thanks.

Regards,

Hello

I checked your room today and see the price display well.

With the order you book before change settings, it can not be change.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Bryan,

Please refer to an attached file for detail of checkout amount issue. Please let me know if you need more information.

Attachments:

Hello

Please provide your admin account so i can check. It is not possible in checkout page display one price, in success page display one price.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I checked and see you have set exchange rate for USD is 1.06 so the total price will increase 6%.

Please go to Traveler Settings > Booking Options > List of Currencies then check your exchange rate again.

Thanks

Thanks Bryan. It fixed the issue.
    Can I setup credit payment with your theme without using woocommerce?

Regards,
    Min Ko

Hello

You can check all payment gateway that theme supported in Traveler Settings > Payment Options.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.