HomePage Forums Traveler API Credentials and issue in Travel payout API

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

1.Kindly Provide me credentials of Skyscanner and Travelpayout API. so i can access my dashboard of both the API’s.
    2.There is one issue i am facing in travelpayout hotel API.I want search result of hotel price will show in INR(Indian Rupees). I had also changes API settings provided in theme but still USD(Dollar) is showing. Kindly resolve it.

Regards
    Akshay

Hello

You can refer our document for both api system:

Skyscanner Travel APIs

Travelpayouts API

also you have to change the language and currency at both side (in travelpayout dashboard and in our theme settings).

My image will show you more details of our theme setting .

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1.As I had already made changes. You can see changes made by me in setting option but still facing Currency issue in Travelpayout API.

2.You are not going to provide API’s Credential.we have to contact to Travelpayout and Skyscanner for API’s.This is not mention any where .

Attachments:

Hello

Did you config the default currency in travelpayout site?

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:

For doing this i need credential of travelpayout. I try to contact Both travelpayout and Skyscanner for API they refuse to provide us API.

Kindly provide credential for current API we are using or provide new API.

If you use my api key, when customer book your service, the money will stay in my api key.

You need create your own api key for your site.

Travelpayouts API

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.