HomePage Forums Traveler Automatic account creation after booking

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need users to be able to book without first creating an account but I would like the account to be created automatically without any user intervention after the booking and the credetials to be email to the user: can it be done? How?
    Thank you.

Hello,

Unfortunately, theme does not yet supported to create account automatic after booking.
    You need to go to email and click to the link change password to complete registration user.

Thank you.

Thank you for your answer but I’m still a little confused: so what the options “Enable create account option” and “Always create new account after checkout” exactly do?

Enable option that customer can select, “Alway…” is the default option that create account.

Thanks.

So it’s sufficient to turn on “Always create new account after checkout” to have the theme automatically create an account for the user and email the credentials to him/her?

Hello

Yes it is. Theme will take the customer’s email to create account, the password will send via email so they can login.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.