HomePage Forums Traveler Background video in LOCATION

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I inserted youtube video as you suggested in 1 of your reply but there is white bavckround screen that covers the video. I can see video below but white screen covers it. How can i fix that and remove that? See screenshot. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

i can not see the white background in your image.
    Can you provide the page url that contain the background video so i can help you check it?
    Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can use this code to remove banner of location page to make the video display normal:

.single.single-location .sts-banner {
        visibility: visible !important;
        display: none !important;
    }

Thanks

The video is displaying normal but white screen still hiding it. The CSS code didnt work. Plz help

Video is showing normal but now feature image i added in other location page dont display. Not all location will have videos, some page will still use feature photo . How can i make feature image also display and the video in other? Thank you

Hello

If you don’t want the banner be removed for all locations, you can replace the code to this one:

.postid-1957.single.single-location .sts-banner {
        display: none !important;
    }

Just change the ID in the code to the location ID you want to hide banner.

Thanks

Ok so how do i place code if i have several location id i’d like video. Do i repeat the code over and over

Hello

Yes you can duplicate the code and just change the page ID in the code to apply

Thanks

Hello

What are you doing here? Which code you used and it make the problem?

The code i provided is only apply for your previous location page. Not for any another page.

If you duplicate the code, don’t forget update the location ID in the code to your new location page.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.