HomePage Forums Traveler billing information isuess

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear bryan i write you because i have one problem with the billing informations for the cars transfer After you press book nowin the check out for you show the information of the trensfer but dont work well beacuse always show the same origin place name with th e the same informatio and its the same with the departure and arrived time see my pict

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I tried to book your transfer and see the price still display well in checkout page.

My image will show you more details about it.

Also please note: Car transfer does not have single layout, customer can not view it, they only can search and book. Only you as administrator can view the single car post.

Thanks

Attachments:

Dear brian thanks for your quick response i see that but i still have a problem you book a transfer from casa familia escobar to any other place but see in the billing information the destination and origing journey address show the same place in the bouth field

Attachments:

Hello

That seem to be a bug. Theme can not find the Departure Date to display so it automatic take the Arrival Date to display.

We will check and update it right away.

Thank for your notification.

But now how i can fix it in my website

Hello

Do you use Round trip for your car transfer? If not, i can help you remove the Departure Date line in booking form.

If you use car with return option, it is quite complicate to fix right now because it related to many files like check out page, Booking details, email template… You need to wait for next theme update.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.