HomePage Forums Traveler Blog style 1 layout on home page

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 6 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, is it possible on the blog style 1 layout on the home page to have the heading below the image and not over the image. So instead of the excerpt below the image and the heading over the image to have the heading below and remove the excerpt and then the read more button as is.
    This is a very visual website and don’t want to lose the essence of the photos with the heading covering the photo.
    Thanks so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

My image will show you the file and the way to modify that section.

Thanks

Attachments:

Thank you so much for the image instructions. I have managed to move it. However the text is displaying in grey. Is it possible to make it white please like the rest of the text fonts on the page?

Attachments:

You can change that code line to this line:

<h5 style="color: #fff !important;" class="hover-title-top-left hover-hold"><?php the_title() ?></h5>

Thanks

Thanks so much I have tried using the above, but it still shows as grey headings on the home page
    On the actual blog post it is fine.

You can use this code:

.st_blog.st_grid .thumb-header h5.hover-title-top-left {color: #fff !important;}

Thanks

I have added it to the theme style thanks so much but unfortunately the text is still gray on the home page.

I updated the code for you. The heading is in white now.

.st_blog.st_grid .thumb > h5 {color: #ffffff !important;}

Thanks

Thanks so much that looks great. Further down the same page http://www.junglers.com at the bottome we have another section of blog posts called “Share your Story” and here the heading is still in grey. Can we do the same thing as the Junglers Blog so that it displays in Bold White. And is it possible to remove the time, just have the heading in white?

Attachments:

I changed it for you by this code:

.st_blog.st_grid .thumb > h5 {color: #ffffff !important;}

You can check again.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.