HomePage Forums Traveler Book button is not working on modal booking

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have installed the newest version of traveler. and the book button is not working. I didn’t change any setting after updating how can I fix it?

The attachment is the screenshot of the problem which happened to the bookings process after updating the theme. (modal booking and also woo-commerce process). could u please tell me how it happens?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have tested many things to find out where the issue comes from, I found out when I activate the child theme, it happens like this, what can I do, how can I fix this problem, when the client press the book button, it doesn’t work.

Thank you

Hello easygoiran,
    Thank you for waiting,
    Please provide for me a correct admin account so i can help you check your issue.
    Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Did you customize any code in child theme? It make some conflic with check out functions.

When i activate parent theme, the booking function work well.

Please check it again.

Thanks

the only thing we did customize in the booking form (checkout) is the logo on the submit form. the other things have changed on the other things.
    what do u suggest for having a child theme not happen like this again? cos ur colleague did this for us for the second time.
    thank u for ur assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The best way to keep customized code save is using child theme to do it.

I think the best is you should find a developer to help you control your site.

THanks

Hello

You just need update main theme, do not update child theme that come in theme package.

If you customize any code, you should backup all the code to keep it save.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.