HomePage Forums Traveler Booking

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello ,
    (1) – I want to make the booking for several groups on the same day. Where, when the customer click on the day, The vacancy information will be shown for each groups. I attached the word file “booking vancancy.docx” below.

(2) – I want to remove the feature for support and advertising. I attached the file “support and documentation.jpg” below.

(3) – I am having the trouble looking for the account approval setting. when someone register a new account, I want to make approval by the admin before proceeding.

thanks,
    Myo Kyaw Thu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello saihaq,

1. This feature does not has on current version. We can update it on next version.
    2. To hide this section, you can add code below into style.css file.
    #demo_changer{display: none}
    3. When someone register a new partner account, admin need approval before proceeding. If someone register a new normal account, this account will approved auto

Thank you.

Where does the style.css file located. I couldn’t find it. Please give me the link.
    thanks.

Hello

You can add that code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to aplly.

Thanks

how long does it take for a new version to release.

You can download new theme version in 3 hours later.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.