HomePage Forums Traveler Booking

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How a partner accept a booking in his dashboard.
    I have no option in my partner or admin dashboard. Please guide me to do this .

Thanks.

Hello

Unluckily, only administrator can approve the booking order.

We are working on to update this feature to allow partner can accept the booking.

Thank you.

Please add that future as soon as possible. Meanwhile guide me, how can admin accept booking. I didn’t see any option in administrator panel to accept bookings.

Hello traveler,
    How to accept new booking.
    You access to booking manage page of this service. Currently, status of booking is “pending”. So to accept it you need to click edit link and change status to “Complete” and save it.
    You can see my attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I am planning to add 200 hotels. So its difficult to approve all of hotels’ booking. so please give me a solution to make it easy.

Hello traveler,
    Currently, theme does not yet supported approve bulk of the hotels’ booking. We will consider to update it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

When will you add the feature? I mean hotel owners should accept the booking by themselves.

Thank you.

Hello

This feature is already in our schedule update.

Thank

Tai

Hi Bryan 🙂

When will the update roll out?

We’re also experiencing this exact issue.

domain in question : http://qaweb01-softillion.co.za/TestBed_73925

Hello

This feature will available in theme version 2.0.2.

We still do not have specific plans for the update schedule as it depends on new functionality and fixed the issue.

Thanks

Hi ,
    Hope this feature will be released on this week.
    Can you please confirm the release date?

Thanks.

Hello

We are working on to intergrate some of API system to theme so we have not yet offical schedule.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.