HomePage Forums Traveler Booking calendar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m trying to understand how your plugin manages the different statuses related to the different requests.

For example, I think that theoretically multiples people can try to book for the same period the same room until the host will accept only one of that request.

How I can find a similar feature inside your plugin? Something like manual room approval.

Thanks
    Sabrina

Hi

You can go to Tour > Tour Booking section to check all the booking tour info with status if you use Tour service. The booking info stayed the same section for other services.

Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks for the answer.
    Ok but if I wanted to release the booking request from the calendar is it possible?
    Let me explain better, if I wanted the request not to block the dates in the calendar, how should I do? Is there a specific page in the code to be modified?
    Thanks for your help
    Sabrina

Hi

If you have any new idea of booking feature, you can contact us at c0nctact@shinetheme.com so we can help.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.