HomePage Forums Traveler Booking Car Transfer Error (Can not book this transfer)

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jryz 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi, Shine Theme support good day,

I encountered an error (Can not book this transfer) in “Car Transfer” page. the map is not working too. I had checked with my Google console the Direction API was enabled. Need some help here.

Check attached screenshot.

Regards
    jT®

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

There are have some points that you need to check to make car transfer working:

1. Your google map api key must enable rout option.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

2. Do not forget set location on the map for hotel or airport to make google map find the rout.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I have set the google API correctly, and also the location map for hotel and airport. But i’m still getting the error of “Can not book this transfer.” Please check.

Regards
    jT

Hello

Your video is no longer available to watch.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Bryan,

Here is the video link replacement. Please check.

Regards
    jT

Attachments:

The problem is you did not set location from the list location and also on the map for your car:

https://munpei-travel.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6829&action=edit

Theme can not find the route for car transfer if the car stayed on the ocean.

Please check again with airport location on the map too.

Thanks

No, I think I have made my point clear enough in my previous msg. I have set Google API, Airport to Hotel, Hotel to airport location and also the vehicle location. Kindly check properly.

Thanks

Attachments:

The pinpoint location was working fine (CHECK THE SCREENSHOT) But the Travel time and KM are not working. Please check

Attachments:

Hello

Car transfer type based on Hotel and Flight (airport) to create journey so people can search and book it.

Our document bellow will show you more details:

Car Transfer

But you does not enable that 2 service types.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello

My client doesn’t want to have the hotel and flight setting. the site was only used for tour and transportations booking. And the car booking is charge by per destination. Can you let me know how do I add multiple custom price for “Normal” Car type setting? E.g different prices for a different destination like a tour “Extra Pricing”.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello

I have tried to set up the Aiport and Hotel location, But the booking is still not working. Kindly provide the correct solution.

Attachments:

Hello

The problem come from your api key, it can not count the time and distance on the map so theme can not allow to book car transfer.

Please see my image for more details.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello.

it seems like you did not want to help to solve the problem. you didn’t provide a solution since the ticket created. I think I have made my issue clear enough and I felt that you keep dragging my time. I ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING YOU TOLD. PLEASE CHECK.

1. I have set up the Car Transfer Location
    2. I have set up the Hotel and Airport Location
    3. I have generated the correct Google API key

(THE GOOGLE MAP WAS WORKING FINE FOR LOCATION SETTING BUT NOT FOR CAR TRANSFER)

Please check with concern and the next reply I hope you can provide a correct solution with a screenshot. Please do not drag my time.

Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.