HomePage Forums Traveler Booking Checkout Form and Email Templates

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need help with a couple things, please:

Booking Checkout Form:

* When “Create account” checkbox is checked using the Modal Booking Form, I need the option for Guests to register at the same time they make the booking instead the email sending the password if the checkbox is checked.

Too many emails, I think it will better this way due to my requirements.

* I need too a Custom Field for ST Form Builder to retrieve Credit Card data on the booking checkout form. The customer doesn’t have to pay anything. We use the checkout booking form only with Form Method because we are intermediaries, we only retrieve the data and send the information of the bookings directly to the Hotels. Our page is secured with SSL.

Email templates:

* I only need here the way to have a Reminder Email Template (ex. 1 or 2 days before booking date) and another one to send 24h after in order to we will be able to attach a stay survey.

Hello

Currently, theme send the link to set password for new user register when they booking by default wordpress function. In order to get it, you have to code modify a lot.

In addition, you can suggest new feature for us at contact@shinetheme.com so we will check and consider to update in next theme version.

Thanks

I saw you shared on another post a way (as a private reply) to register at the same time you do the booking, using an user and password field.

I need something similar.

Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is a custom request. You can replace these files

inc/class/class.cart.php 
    inc/helpers/st_checkout_fields.php

by my attached files then check again.

Hope it can work.

Please note: Be sure you updated your theme/plugins to latest version to match the custom code in files and back up your site before apply new fiels.

Thanks

files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I replaced the files but I don’t see the password field to register when booking.

Hello

The password field appear in checkout page right next to email field. Also it only work with Modal Booking method.

Please check again.

Thanks

Yes, It appears only when not using ST Form Builder custom fields for checkout. I need a way to have that password field using ST Form Builder.

Thanks.

Hello

This is a custom code file. it is not in our plan so i will notify our dev team about this feature, they will check and consider update in next version.

If you have any new feature or suggestion for our theme, you can contact us at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check and update it.

Thank you.

It will be nice. I am not the only one who requested something like this so it’s a function that most of your costumers would like to have.

Thanks

You can wait our response about your sugguestions or check in new our release log when new theme available about new feature.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.