HomePage Forums Traveler Booking confirmation e-mail has incorrect information: how to change this?

Topic Resolution: Not a Question

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The information in the booking confirmation e-mail is wrong. It always says the tour is on a Thursday, but most of the tours we provide do not start or end on a Thursday. Also, the end date is always the same at the start date, which is not convenient when you provide tours that last multiple days (see attachment).

We use WooCommerce and this is their template, but they copy the product name and settings from the ST theme, I think. Any way to change this? How and where to do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Edit: we have found the solution to the ‘end date’ problem. So only one problem remains: every date is set on a Thursday (13 July is not a Thursday). Where can we change this?

Hello

The theme is only display start date in the email if the tour is daily tour.

We will check and update it soon.

Thanks

You respond to a question I did not ask.

I am not talking about daily tours, but multiple day tours, such as weekend tours.

They begin at Thursday 13 July and end at Thursday 15 July. 13 July is a Friday, 15 July is a Sunday. So why does it say the tour starts on a Thursday if it is not a Thursday?

Yes we will check and update it soon.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

HI Brian, please repair it , as we get questions about this, and every booking will result in numerous emails avout this error.
    we are also waiting for your respoonse on topic https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/forums/topic/cant-book-hotel-rooms-calendar-forever-loading/ as it is urgent!

Hello

Our developer are checking on it.

I will contact right after he checked the issue.

Thanks

Hi, you said 5 days ago your developer would check the day issue n the shopping cart at check pout. Please repair it in our website!

Same error on my site when booking Transfers. Different product shown on checkout and customers getting worried. Had to hire someone to fix it.
    Check with the products on woocommerce if you are using it for checkout.
    In my case it would get stuck and show the wrong product. After deleting the product from woocommerce it would fix things somehow.

Thanks, Miltos! Will look into that! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bryan, you still haven’t answered our tickets (this one and the one mentioned on June 7th), which has been a week ago now. Could you please answer these both?

Hey Miltos,

My boss is worried if we delete products from WooCommerce, the products are not bookable anymore. Not all products are in WooCommerce (we have more tours and hotel rooms and WC shows, but have not encountered any problems yet). You said you had someone hired to fix it and as we don’t have a developer we are hesitant to delete the tours from WC.

Can you tell me how you did it and if it caused any problems after deleting the product from WC?

Thanks for responding by the way! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello

The theme is not supported to work with Product type of woocommerce. it is only allow to book our services.

Thaks

Thank you for letting us know, I will tell my boss.

You are welcome.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.