HomePage Forums Traveler Booking Form not responsing & Search on top not working

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Please refer to following link

http://www.visit2srilanka.com/st_hotel/villu-vila/?start=15/11/2017&end=16/11/2017&room_num_search=1&adult_number=1

Search form keep on loading but not working – why is that ?

————-
    Search on the top of the page doesn’t work at all ??

Hello

There are have error message related to minify js files. It seems you have using some cache plugin to do that.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

When i go to your homepage today, the search form display well and there is no duplicated forms.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello

I checked and see you did not select the post type to search in Traveler Settings > Search Options > Header search – Search by.

Please select it then check again.

Also in the test result, i can see there are have problem related to css, js files. You can try WP Rocket plugint to minify it to make your site loading faster.

Thanks

Hi , site is loading at 42 seconds which is extremely crazy and all this happening after we install the W3 cache plugin . WP Rocket can be installed but since its a paid plugin , can you please confirm whether you are referring to this plugin ?

https://wp-rocket.me/pricing/

Also looks like before installing it we need to clear the this created by W3 cache plugin manually

Designer is complaining of heavy load times and i enabled the plugin again to reduce the load time but the home page is getting weird again. Please help since we need to get out of this mess – Honestly we were simply acting on recommendations based on the theme guide and all we did was installing w3 plugin , now we are in a deep mess

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. The plugin help you minify some css file and js file to make you site loading faster and get hight score.

Our document will show you more details:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Thanks

Bryan
    Thank you – i have deactivated the plugin last night since because of that the forms werent working properly and forms at home page got duplicated . Now did you’ll see why this is happening after using W3 cache plugin with this theme ?

2) Can you remember we were talking about Last Minute deal not active ? Well still the same even after assigning rooms with Discounts ? Are we missing something Bryan ?

Hello

1. W3 Cache plugin is 3rd plugin and theme has not yet offical supported. You can contact plugin author for more details.

2. In Deal setting, there are have option of selection type of service. If you select Tour or Activity for example, it can not display Hotel Room at that.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.