HomePage Forums Traveler Booking function

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 46 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WAO comuniqueation 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Hi Shinetheme-Team,

is it possible to disable the hotel booking function? We only offer the hotels an ad with prices but guest can book

Regards

Hello

Guest can book or can’t book? Please description more details so i can help you better.

I can help you remove the book now button. Customer have to contact you to book the hotel.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

we don’t need the whole hotel booking function. Customer/guest contact the hotel to book. We build a platform without direct booking. For the partner (hotel) we need to disable or hide the functions in the dashboard. The partner should only have the opportunity to create his hotel with rooms. Is this possible?

Thanks

Hello

You can try this css code in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to hide book now button for hotel, hotel room.

.hotel-room-form .single-room-form { display: none;}  
    a.btn-primary.btn_hotel_booking { display: none; }

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

now i have the problem that the “add new hotel, room, …” buttons are not visible anymore in partners dashboard. I did not add the code to custom css.

What we need is:
    A new partner (hotel) registers on our site and setup his/her hotel. We (admin) must also be able to edit the hotel. I think this is currently not possible.

Further as an admin, it must be possible for me to create a partner from my admin-dashboard and assign it to a partner.

Thanks

Hello

1. Admin only can edit the partner post in the backend. You can not edit it from frontend (in user dashboard)

2. Yes of course, you can create new user and select Partner role for it.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Bryan,

partner role works, thanks.

Dashboard problem again: Is it possible zu configure the partner dashboard?
    We need only the item “hotel” and “hotel rooms”, and the partner should not be able to add an additional hotel. He should only have the opportunity to add rooms and edit the hotel description.

Thanks

Hello

I can help you hide the other service from partner dashboard and keep only hotel room to use but there is no way to limit the partner can only edit the hotel description.

Thanks

Hello,

that is ok. In the partner dashboard we need only:

Hotel
    – My hotel
    – Add new room
    – My rooms

Activities
    – Add new
    – My activities

All other items should be hidden.

Do you need to login to our page or can this be done via custom css?

Thanks

Hello

Yes of course.

I need an admin account to access your site to help you make the change on partner dashboard.

Thanks

Hello,

please send me your email address for login.

Regards

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

i added a new user with your email address. Email with login data was sent.

Regards

Hello,

I have changed it for you via custom css code. Please check again.

Thank you.

Hello,

thats fine, thanks.

Another questions:

1) Can we add an payment method like direct debit from bank account for the membership?
    2) Where can i change the membership logo?
    3) We want to personalize the register-user site.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.