HomePage Forums Traveler Booking history

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Booking history after submit form booking…

Can u tell me why its like that are there any solution or it should be like that, also how should i integrate different payment options or how should i use woocommerce payment options ?

Hello

You can refer our document for more details:

Payment Method

And this document for woocommerce booking.

Woocommerce Booking

Thanks

Thanks, Also after booking with submit form my history is empty at user settings -> booking history.

Hello

Please provide an admin account so i can help you check it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I have checked and see you did not update Traveler code plugin to latest version 2.0.1. Also you are using too many 3rd plugin so it might caused this issue.

Please update system then check again.

Thanks

so what’s happening now i updated everything, and started investigating what the problem might be there,

1. When Woocommerce checkout is up, booking history is not working. also payment options of woocommerce is not visible at checkout.
    2. When Woocommerce checkout is off, booking history is working but, how can i add other payment options without woocommerce.

Or why with woocommerce bookings not working, i srsly don’t understand any of this anymore can u help me and explain all this to me ? i can give u ftp if u need

and after i turned woocommerce off cart stopped working

Hello

Did you customize any code in child theme? when i access your site, i see this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_field_object() in /home1/hugtravel/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler-childtheme/functions.php on line 370

Please use parent theme with default plugin then check again.

If you does not have custom code, i can help you install the latest theme/plugin from our to make your site work property.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello sanom4,
    Thank you for waiting.
    1. I have checked your issues and the woo checkout page still works.
    2. When Woocommerce checkout is up, booking history is still working. Please check again.
    3. You need go to “Woocommerce” -> “Setting” -> “Checkout” tab to set payment options for woocommerce.
    4. Unfortunately, theme does not yet supported set other payment options without woocommerce.
    Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.