HomePage Forums Traveler Booking ny simple Contact from 7

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, i need to disable booking with price option: just select day+number of persons (without child and infant) and sending order by any Contact Form 7 or by ST form.
    If it possible?

May be possible other function for calculate prices? How to confirm this issue: price for group up to 4 persons – is 200 eur (if 2 persons = 200 too)/ Its mean i can’t add persons by 50 eur. I need price fof group: up to 4 pesons = 200 eur, up to 7 person = 270 eur, or up to 5-250 eur, up to 5-7 persons = 270 eur.

it is difficult….but if NO – then will use only Contact form.
    thanks

Hello

Temporary, there is no setting to set tour price by fixed group people.

I will transfer this feature to our dev team so they can check and consider to update in next version.

Thanks

Hi, thank you for answer, but you dont say about order by Contact 7 form. How i can do it?
    thanks

Hello

Our document bellow will show you more details of contact form plugin:

Contact-Form Page

and if you need more information, you can refer plugin document here:

Docs

Thanks

Hi,
    you don’t undestood. I dont need information HOW to work with Form 7 – I am asking about ORDER any tour by Contact Form in the bottom:
    1 -number persons
    2 -calendar-date
    3 -press button order
    4- open by Contact Form 7

Hello

We does not support contact form 7 plugin to use as booking function. It’s just the email form to contact each other between admin and customer.

You can refer our document for 2 booking methods that theme support:

Booking

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.