HomePage Forums Traveler Booking Option without Woocommerce & Partner cant change status

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  renez 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

1) when I use the Shinetheme internal Booking option without Woocommerce a booking for a Hotelroom shows up under Hotel in backend only (/edit.php?post_type=st_hotel&page=st_hotel_booking). It does not show up under Rooms (/edit.php?post_type=hotel_room&page=st_hotel_room_booking)

2) Partner see their bookings in their partner panel. Is there any option a partner can change the status for the booking from pending into complete or cancel?

thanks and regards
    René

Hello

1. Please description more details so i can help you better.

2. In theme version 2.0.3, partner can approve the booking from his dashboard.

He can hover the mouse to status then approve it to change status.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Brian,

I cant find the option to approve the booking in partner dashboard. As you can see there is a pending booking and I use version 2.03.

For the first question (1): All pending bookings are shown under Hotels (BOOKING HOTELS) and NOT under Rooms (BOOKING ROOMS). It´s not a real problem as far as I can see as partner the bookings unter Hotels. But I am asking why there is a feature for seeing the bookings for the rooms when nothing shows up?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Partner only can approve the booking if the status is imcomplete (customer confirmed the booking on email).

Please check again.

Thank you.

OK, this worked. What about my first question? Bookings dont show up under Rooms, they show up under Hotels only.

Hello

You book the hotel so it display in hotel section.

If you have a room that does not belong to any hotel, it will display in room section.

Thanks

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, thanks 🙂

Oh, last question. I guess this function (partner approves the booking with his partner login) is not available when using WooCommerce for Checkout?

Hello

Woocommerce using different booking status system so the partner approve the booking feature only support for Modal Booking method.

Thank you.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Yes, then I have to use modal booking. I’ve got the problem when using modal booking that the woocommerce cart page is showing up after booking a hotel. Since I use woocommerce for a complex voucher system I cannot disable it. I tried to use plugins to disable the cart page, also unchecked the option in woocommerce, but it shows up everytime.

Thank you

Got it, solved 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.