HomePage Forums Traveler Booking Price Activities and discount by people Isues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear bryan
    In the configurations of the activities you have in the price settings an option for do discount in depends of the number of peoples happen that when i set this when i make a booking for the number of people that i make a discount See the activity that i already set under the name The road of the Sugar Cane this dont work i means the discount of never happen or show in the booking details page before to do the booking
    Can you help me??? or explain me how i can do for example if the people its booking for x peoples apply the x percent of discount to the price

Hello

It seem is a bug of taking price by number of people in Activity.

We will check and update it right away.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Dear Bryan but you can fix it in my theme or i need to wait for the next update. If i need to wait Coudl you please tell me the files where the price code is???????? Because i really need this

Hello

Currently, theme set the price by this:

– if you set people range to 4-9 people for example, theme only discount for first 4 peoples. The price for 5 people remain will set without discount.

You can follow that info to config your activity while waiting new update from us.

You can config it by fixed the people like this:

– 4 people: discount 5%.
    – 5 people: discount 5%.
    ….
    – 9 people: discount 5%.

Then from 10 to 15 people:

– 10 people: discount 10%
    – 11 people: discount 10%.
    …. to 15.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.