HomePage Forums Traveler Booking problems

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I am configuring my booking system but I am experiecing some conflicts. My questions:

1st – when a client book an activity the pop-up form is ok and with correct information. But when the client and the admin receive the booking emails, the price is not correct.

2nd – The Payment Method: Submit Form. How does this work?

3rd – Paypal payment method is not working. I have input all the information needed for configuration but in the end, when submiting the booking I receive the following message:

“Your order has been made but we can process the payment with Paypal.

What does this mean?

Thanks for the help on this.
    Regards,
    Fernando

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can refer our document for Modal booking method:

Modal Booking

Also if you see the error message of paypal that mean your paypal information is incorrect.

Please check again.

Thanks

Thank you Bryan!

Solve the first two but still with the same problem concearning the paypal payment.
    I’ve check and input again the information provided by Paypal. Meaning the API, password, username… And it is still the same error:
    “Security header is not valid”.

Any other cause for this?

Best regards,
    Fernando

Hello

Your admin account is incorrect so i can not access to help you check the option.

That message mean your paypal information is incorrect. If you use real paypal account, please turn off sanbox feature.

Thanks.

Hi Bryan,
    Thank you! I didn’t know that detail of the sandbox feature. I will try it.
    But I have another problem. I will create another post because of the admin information.

Best regards,
    Fernando

Hi Bryan,

Paypal payment resolved! It was the sandbox feature. Thanks.
    No other problem after all.

Best regards,
    Fernando

Hello

We hope you’re happy with it.

Your satisfaction is our pleasure – Please vote and send your comments to us if you happy with our products and support.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.