HomePage Forums Traveler Bug – Number of nights is not showing in the side search widget

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Number of nights is not showing in the side search widget after choosing/clicking on the room type (Room Detail button). While the rate will reflect the total price of the selected nights, the theme is showing it as per night rate.

You can replicate it on the modern demo site by doing a search for 2-3 nights and click on “Check availability” then “room details” button. Screenshot attached.

Please check and advise..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Yes some of other customer has mentioned this issue.

Our team will check and update it soon.

Thanks

Hello – do you know roughly when will the above issue be fixed?

The “soon” means months.. there are some threads with bugs were they said that the “next theme update” will fix it, threads since feb or march…

I have some bugs too and cant do nothing about it because they refuse to give the Fix by saying it will be fixed on next update… wonder why they have this forum if that is gonna be the way to solve problems.

Hi Antony Echeagaray,

Please create your own ticket with your problem so i can help.

Thanks

Hello – What about my original question? Do you have an estimate date to fix this bug? I trust it’s a key one as it’s affecting the bookers experience can can cause a lot of operational issues.

Thanks!

Hello

Following our plan, we will update new version with the bugs on next week.

Thanks

Hello – I’ve noticed there is a new updated version of the theme. I couldn’t find the above point in the change log. was it updated in this version?

You can check it in here: http://travelerwp.com/traveler-changelog/

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.