HomePage Forums Traveler Business model

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I need to change the business model. I do not want to charge the service total, but only the reservation (15% of the total amount of the reservation) as I do to change it. Where can I find this tool? thank you very much.

Hello

Theme only provide commission feature or deposit feature that set by Total price. In order to change it, you have to change whole price system of theme.

The best way is you should find a freelancer to help you deverlop and control your site.

Thank for your understanding.

Hello, where do I set the commissions? Thank you

Hi, could you tell me how the deposit options work? I see these options: You can select Disallow Deposit, Deposit by percent, Deposit by amount
    But when it comes to choosing I only have: reject deposit and deposit by percentage. If I choose the deposit option by percentage, it asks me to fill in a field: “Leave empty for disallow deposit payment” I put 15% but I do not see it reflected in any screen of the page.
    To round out the idea, 1) how does this deposit option work? 2) because I only see two options.3) where can I see it?
    Thank you so much.

Hello reservaar,
    Thank you for waiting.

To set the commissions you can go to “Traveler Setting” => “Partner Options” => “Commission(%)” and put your value you want.

For “Deposit payment” options, we have removed “Deposit by amount” option but we forgot to change text description so you can not select this option. Sorry for inconvenience.
    After you put value into “Deposit payment amount” option you need save your change setting to apply this.

Thank you.

Hello, I need to translate two words on my woocommerce page that I can not translate with crazy translate. Could you please help me? Thank you.

The words to translate into Spanish are: Create account password *
    and
    I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions

The URL is https://reservaar.com/checkout-2/

Thank you.

Hi, i need traslate the mail with the new password, it said “your new password is” i don’t translate with loco translate. thanks very much.

Hello

The password text in the email was send by wordpress. It is default language of wordpress, not the theme text so we can not help you translate it.

Thank for your understanding.

Hello, I need to translate two words on my woocommerce page that I can not translate with crazy translate. Could you please help me? Thank you.

The words to translate into Spanish are: Create account password *
    and
    I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions

The URL is https://reservaar.com/checkout-2/

Thank you.

Hello

You can go to woocommerce folder at wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\i18n\languages and open
    woocommerce.pot file by Poedit then create new .po file to translate.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.