HomePage Forums Traveler Calendar Book

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, when i select my dates that my tour is available, the system set all dates as available and not only the dates that i’ve configured in the bulk edit.

Please, see the images

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Another question, is possible select a date from and to¿?

Regards.

Hello

I see you use Bulk edit for 2018. It can not see your bulk calendar for 2017 so please set new calendar for 2017 then check again.

Also the date display as a calendar day so there is no option to set from and to.

Thanks

Hello Bryan, yes I’ve edited the calendar in 2018 because my tour begins in 2018 even though the bookings of that tour are until November 2018.
    I explain, my tour is available to buy until November 2017, but the tour starts in February 2018.
    Therefore is possible that the calendar show the start date of tour and not the current date?
    if none of this is possible, can I delete the calendar?

Two more questions:

1- Also, I´ve added two custom fields in the tour settins (CustomFields.png), I can see this custom fields when I go to create my tour (CreateTour.png). Where can i see this custom fields in my front end and what are they for??

2- Sale Schedule, what are these fields for? Where can I see them once the tour has been created?

Best regards

Attachments:

Hello

Currently, tour will start in the day that customer booked.

If your tour start later, you can edit tour layout and add more text info about start time so when customer book your tour, you can contact theme and confirm the time.

1. Our document bellow will show you more details:

Custom Field for Service

2. That feature to allow you discount your tour in time range.

Thanks

Hello, how can I hide the calendar and not use the availability option?
    I have my tour set up as available from 2018 but even so when making book, the calendar appears with the current date and the client has to move until the months that the tour is available.
    Ideally, then hide the calendar and remove the mandatory date selection field.

Regards.

Attachments:

Hello

Traveler only allow to book by select date on calendar (big calendar and date picker calendar). You can not book without it.

Thanks

Ok, I understand. How can I set the calendar to start with the availability date of my tour.
    For example, if my tour starts on 01.02.2018, the calendar should be on 01.02.2018 and not on the current date.

Thank you

Also, I want add another calendar and this two dates add in booking form. If nothig this is possible, how can I insert my own booking form? as I attached.

In short, I need to remove the button to select date and just have the button to lift the reservation form.

How can you help me?

Regards

Attachments:

Hello

Customer will add email and phone number in checkout page.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello, i not see any change. Please I need to remove the button to select date and just have the button to lift the reservation form. Also I want modify some fields in the booking form.
    Can you guide me where can I modify that?

Regards

Hello, I have three options to solve what I need:

1- I started to check the code and I could find that the page makes a call to [st_tour_tabs_content].

[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1496280843992{margin-bottom: 50px !important;}"]
    [vc_column]
    [st_tour_tabs_content] ==> This
    [/vc_column][
    /vc_row]

I have created a new layout for the result of the tours but I want to modify it to add an additional calendar (From – To).

2- Remove the calendar and add two calendar fields called “from” and “to” in the reservation form. Where can I modify the booking form?

3- Where can I create a [st_tour_tabs_content_2] and associate it with the layout I created?

Greetings and thanks.
    FJ

Hello

In order to create new layout of booking form, you have to modify code a lot.

According to envato’s policy, we do not accept custom code anymore. You can hire a freelancer to get help this case.

Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.