HomePage Forums Traveler can not log into the site or do any work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

since i go Purchased the theme i am facing a problems

1- nothing in this page is working at all / i can not create / preview or use any custom layout

Tour Single

2- i can not log into the site to do anything , i made some work and suddenly everything stooped and got this note

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

would you help me in that i can not work at all

thank you
    Hazem Abbas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The new modern layout is not supported to build custom tour layout. There are have 3 fixed layout for your choose.

New Layout

Thanks

Hi ,

i am now forced to use these layout , ok . but i dont want any google maps in my layout at all , i dont want any reviews , or any organized by , what can do
    am i forced to use something i dont want ??

please give em an old version or let me know to remove all these things in this layout

why everything i do in the website doe not reflect out , i worked in the home page but nothing is reflect , to see it when i log out , i have attached screen shot to see

PLEASE ,i cannot work at all , i have to start working and see result for my work , can check that please

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

​Hello

You can edit 3 files in this folder: traveler\st_templates\layouts\modern\tour\single for 3 tour layouts to remove the map section and partner section..

Thanks​

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.