November 19, 2017 at 9:50 pm #74590
I have 2 problems with the review system.
Both problems has been attached as pictures. And infact, both problems is related to the Summary review part.
1. If I change name in control panel, the names changes perfect in the “Write a review part” but if you look at the summary, the text is not changing, it is still the standard word that comes with the template.
I have tried to delete ALL of the words, rename them, nothing works.
2. If you take a look at “Cleanliness” of course the text is wrong (As I want to change the text like in problem 1), but also, it is not working. If a user gives 5 smileys, the Summary shows 0 smileys. I thought it was my site, but if I check your demo site here: https://travelerwp.com/hotel/metropole-new-york/#reviews
you have the same issue 🙂
Can you please tell me where to fix these 2 problems? 🙂
All the bestNovember 19, 2017 at 9:57 pm #74630
I have just made a Test review at my own site. Here you can see both problems 🙂November 20, 2017 at 2:17 pm #75230
1. With some special word, you have to use Poedit to edit it to other word. Our document will show you more details:
2. It seem there is a mistake of the code at that review option. We have fixed the problem, please wait a few hours then update theme to fix it in your site.
Thank you.November 20, 2017 at 8:48 pm #75330
1. I don’t agree with you on that one 🙂
I am already using POedit to translate the site into Danish.. But there is nowhere in the .po file where I can find these 5 words to translate (Sleep, Location, Service, Cleanlineness, Room(s))
And IF I could find them in the Poeditor, why is there then an option to add, edit and delete these from the controlpanel? That dosen’t make any sense at all 🙂
Can you please tell me or show me with a screenshot where to translate this from the POeditor? I can’t find it.
And let’s say that I do find it, what will happend if I add 10 extra words from the controlpanel, how can these words be translated as I guess they are not standard in the po file..
To me I would make sense if the words you can edit, delete and add from control panel, also would affect Summary.November 21, 2017 at 10:54 am #75840
The review words stay in Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Review criterias. You can change title for each criteria.
ThanksNovember 22, 2017 at 1:28 am #76260
Please read my first question again in the first message..
“1. If I change name in control panel, the names changes perfect in the “Write a review part” but if you look at the summary, the text is not changing, it is still the standard word that comes with the template.
I have tried to delete ALL of the words, rename them, nothing works.”
This means I have already changed from english to danish in the control panel.
And as I have said already, it only changes down in the write area.. But the SUMMARY area is still english..
Please dont tell me to look at POeditor again or tell me to change in the control panel. I have been there and done that 🙂 Something is not working correct when you change in the control panel..
I THINK when you go to Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Review criterias then YES, it SHOULD work, but it does not. As you can see at my attached image in the first post called “Change-name.png” the SUMMAY part is NOT changing 🙂November 22, 2017 at 11:54 am #76720
Could you provide your site url and an admin account so i can access and help you check it better.
ThanksNovember 23, 2017 at 3:46 am #77360This reply has been marked as private.November 23, 2017 at 10:26 am #77590
Did you customize any code in theme? If not, i can help you update your site to latest theme version to check because the review title work well on our system.
ThanksNovember 24, 2017 at 2:41 am #78270
I have now updated the theme to latest version. I still have the issue.
If you see attached image, the text in summary part is still english, and also summary is not showing smileys.
It seems like the summary section is not changing or seeing that reviews are being made.
Feel free to login and do what you need. I have backup of the theme and database.November 24, 2017 at 10:48 am #78500
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.