HomePage Forums Traveler Cannot change review summary names

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey guys..

I have 2 problems with the review system.
    Both problems has been attached as pictures. And infact, both problems is related to the Summary review part.

1. If I change name in control panel, the names changes perfect in the “Write a review part” but if you look at the summary, the text is not changing, it is still the standard word that comes with the template.
    I have tried to delete ALL of the words, rename them, nothing works.

2. If you take a look at “Cleanliness” of course the text is wrong (As I want to change the text like in problem 1), but also, it is not working. If a user gives 5 smileys, the Summary shows 0 smileys. I thought it was my site, but if I check your demo site here: https://travelerwp.com/hotel/metropole-new-york/#reviews
    you have the same issue πŸ™‚

Can you please tell me where to fix these 2 problems? πŸ™‚

All the best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have just made a Test review at my own site. Here you can see both problems πŸ™‚

Attachments:

Hello

1. With some special word, you have to use Poedit to edit it to other word. Our document will show you more details:

Manual Translation

2. It seem there is a mistake of the code at that review option. We have fixed the problem, please wait a few hours then update theme to fix it in your site.

Thank you.

1. I don’t agree with you on that one πŸ™‚

I am already using POedit to translate the site into Danish.. But there is nowhere in the .po file where I can find these 5 words to translate (Sleep, Location, Service, Cleanlineness, Room(s))

And IF I could find them in the Poeditor, why is there then an option to add, edit and delete these from the controlpanel? That dosen’t make any sense at all πŸ™‚

Can you please tell me or show me with a screenshot where to translate this from the POeditor? I can’t find it.
    And let’s say that I do find it, what will happend if I add 10 extra words from the controlpanel, how can these words be translated as I guess they are not standard in the po file..

To me I would make sense if the words you can edit, delete and add from control panel, also would affect Summary.

Hello

The review words stay in Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Review criterias. You can change title for each criteria.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hey Bryan,

Please read my first question again in the first message..

“1. If I change name in control panel, the names changes perfect in the β€œWrite a review part” but if you look at the summary, the text is not changing, it is still the standard word that comes with the template.
    I have tried to delete ALL of the words, rename them, nothing works.”

This means I have already changed from english to danish in the control panel.
    And as I have said already, it only changes down in the write area.. But the SUMMARY area is still english..

Please dont tell me to look at POeditor again or tell me to change in the control panel. I have been there and done that πŸ™‚ Something is not working correct when you change in the control panel..

I THINK when you go to Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Review criterias then YES, it SHOULD work, but it does not. As you can see at my attached image in the first post called “Change-name.png” the SUMMAY part is NOT changing πŸ™‚

Hello

Could you provide your site url and an admin account so i can access and help you check it better.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Did you customize any code in theme? If not, i can help you update your site to latest theme version to check because the review title work well on our system.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I have now updated the theme to latest version. I still have the issue.
    If you see attached image, the text in summary part is still english, and also summary is not showing smileys.
    It seems like the summary section is not changing or seeing that reviews are being made.

Feel free to login and do what you need. I have backup of the theme and database.

Attachments:

Hello

I have fixed it for you.

The problem is the review title taken from Tour service. This problem(Review summary) has been fixed in latest theme version but not sure why your site still not fixed.

Traveler Changelog

You can check again.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.