HomePage Forums Traveler Can't book hotel rooms: calendar forever loading

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have a calendar stuck at forever loading or giving us an error. This happens when you try to book a hotel room. Tours are going well, without a problem.

WordPress: 5.2.1.
    Traveler: 2.7.1.
    Option tree:2.7.3.
    WooCommerce: 3.6.3.

(You can check yourself, try booking a room at our website: https://hello-holland.com/icas-accomodation/ )

What could cause this and how can we fix this? Please instruct me how to do this step by step.

hanks

Hi Holland,
    You need set price and set availability for your room.
    Thanks

We have set the price and availability. If you would have visited the website you can see we have dates and prices added.

When you try to book, you choose a date and you see the hotel result list. You click on of the options, but have to set the date again. When you try to do this, it loads forever and you can’t ever choose the date you want to book the hotel.

I read other tickets were OptionTree was the problem, could that be it for us as well? There are no updates available, so I hope it’s something else.

Hello

Your site is using Tour service. Which hotel search form and hotel single page?

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

My boss told me the calendar suddenly works (we didn’t change anything). However, today we discovered two problems we think might be connected to this same problem.

1) when you click the availability for a hotel on June 12, a hotel should come up in the results that does not come up. Availibity has been checked 3x by different people, it has been filled in correctly.

2) we see a lot of errors on the pages, like this:

Notice: Undefined index: desc in /home/nihaohel/hello-holland.com/wp-content/themes/traveler/st_templates/layouts/modern/tour/single/single-3.php on line 367

Could they be connected with the problems we had previously with the hotel room bookings?Could you please help us fix this or try to locate the source of the problem?

Thank you

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

If it display on front page, you can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

But any news on why the calendar didn’t work for hotels? Why was the availability not working? What if the problem comes back today and isn’t solving itself? Because we didn’t change a thing and suddenly it didn’t work, and a week later it worked again.

Hello

I tried to access your hotel search result and see there are have 5 available hotels now:

http://hello-holland.com/icas-accommodation/

http://prntscr.com/nxa8y6

Thanks

Hello

It might you have a cache so you can not see the true result.

Also in order to see the real available service, you should select location, date/time and make the search.

Thanks

I tried visiting the page incognito, and the hotels do not show up (I expect you have done this as well and knew it wasn’t the cache?). I checked I had filled in the right availability and the location, but nothing.

So how come they don’t show up? Could you please check what the problem is?

Hello

The problem is your room does not available on 13/07.

Please try to set it up then check again.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.