HomePage Forums Oceaus Can't import demo content

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I’ve purchased and installed the Oceaus theme successfully. However I encountered a problem while i porting the demo content.
    When I begin to proceed, the theme returns an error: http://prntscr.com/i79shp

How can I import the demo content then?

Greetings

Stan

PS. use plain ftp while connecting

and these credentials while accessing the site:

user: Beta
    pass: Beta2018

Hello

I can not access your admin dashboard with authencation account.

Please check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

PS. could you edit out my post so that the use/pass woudn’t be visible here, please. TNX!

Hello

I have imported demo data for you.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Hello,

2,3,4,5,6,7. I have checked and fixed them for you. Please check again.

8. In the partner’s dashboard, you can not using the Visual Composer plugin so the shortcode of visual composer will be shown.

9. You need to go to “Settings” -> “General” and tick to “Anyone can register” option to enable register option. Please refer our image so more details.

10. Please go to “Theme Settings” -> “Typography” and change “Main color” option to change main color of the theme.

11. I have enabled register option on front-end for you. Please check again.

12, 13, 14. I don’t understand your issues. Please provide for me more details so i can check and help you better.

16. This is small bug. We will check and update it. Sorry for inconvenience.

17. You can config it in “Wpbooking” -> “Settings” -> “Payment” tab -> “Submit form” option.

18, 19. Unfortunately, theme does not yet supported this function.

15, 20. We will check your issue and respond to you soon.

21. “My orders”: The listing of your reservations. “Withdraw”: You enter the amount you want to withdraw and select type of payment and send request to administrator. Administrator will check and respond to you.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

We made the template and sell it to all the world so theme does not fixed function for special area following there policy.

Thank for your understanding.

Also i have fixed the scroll problem for you.

You can check it again.

Thanks

Hello

I checked and see the button to create room for partner has removed.

I make it appear again by this code for you:

.wpbooking-account-tab.manage-service .st-metabox-tab-content-wrap .wpbooking-form-group.wpbooking-no-room .wp-room-actions, .wpbooking-account-tab.manage-service .st-metabox-tab-content-wrap .wpbooking-form-group.wpbooking-no-room .wb-room-list {
        display: block !important;
    }

Please check again.

Thanks

Wordpress
    login: joffer
    pass: Dft8264*

Hello

Please create your new ticket and provide your website url so i can help you better.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.