HomePage Forums Oceaus Can't install the Required Option Tree plugin

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sheng 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

When I install the Option Tree plugin I’m getting an error that sais (Something went wrong with the plugin API.).
    And when I install and activate the plugin WPBooking I’m getting a server error.

Are you familiar with this and can you help fix this?

Regards,

Sheng

You can get the plugin in my attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the plugin. This works great.
    I still have the problem with the WPBooking. Can you help me with this?
    I would like to import the Demo Content. When I click on “import now” I get “Plugin WPBooking not found” and when I install and activate WPBooking I get a server error.

Are you familiar with this? Am I forgetting something? Please let me know.

Regards,

Sheng

Hi Bryan,

Maybe this helps. This is the error that I get:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPBooking_Tour_Service_Type’ not found in /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php(109): Oceaus_AccommodationController->__construct() #1 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php(116): Oceaus_AccommodationController::inst() #2 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once(‘/Applications/A…’) #3 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(‘/Applications/A…’, true) #4 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/system/class/class-st-loader.php(160): locate_template(Array, true) #5 /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/index.php(119): Oceaus_Loader->controllers(‘AccommodationCo…’) #6 /Ap in /Applications/AMPPS/www/incuracao/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php on line 14

Let me know what to do.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sheng

I have install old plugin version that come with theme 1.5 for you.

You can check your site again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thank you. It works for now.
    Are you guys working en the WPBooking at the moment? I can’t update it off course. Do you have any idea if it will be fixed in the next version?

Thanks again for helping 🙂

Regards,

Sheng

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.