HomePage Forums Traveler car price issues (equipment and currency)

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RIDEMBSHINE 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

the issue is with other currencies, MXN and Euro in my web

when i add accessories in my rental like GPS/day $13.75 dollar in Euro, €11.55 , in the resume section appear €13.75 instead of €11.55, is the same dollar amount even i change for euro currency.

occurs with any accessory i want to add.

to consider: when i click on “book now” for the payment, the equipment price appears correctly in the right currency with the correct amount. the issue is only in the resume section

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is a bug.

We will check and fix it right away and inform you after problem fixed.

Thanks

Hello

This issue has been fixed. We will release new version at the first week of september.

It related to many file so it quite comlicate to guide you fix it.

Please wait for it.

Thanks

I’m still waiting for the update fixing the bug, do you have the specific date?

Hello

Due some problem appeared, we have changed the schedule and we will release new version on this week.

I will inform you when there is an official calendar.

Thanks

OMG, the bug continues, I just upgraded to the new version on my testing site, i need an urgent solution for this bug.

Hello

Please check your site again. It work perfect now.

Thanks

I just put in production the staging site and the bug continues, please fix it, its incredible :S

motorcyclerentalmexico.com/es/rental/street-750/?currency=MXN

Hello

The problem is you are using same currency icon ($) so theme does not understand.

Please open your Mexico currency and add more white space ($ + ‘ ‘) after currency icon then check again.

Thanks

That is not the problem, yesterday works fine after your answer “it work perfect now”, today in the new site the bug continue, could you please do the same you did in the Testing site.

Hello RIDEMBSHINE,
    Thanks for your waiting.
    I have checked your issues but it still works. Please check again and provide for me URL of your new site so i can check and help you better.
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.