HomePage Forums Traveler Car rentals

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello:

First of all thank you for this amazing theme, it is a really good job.

I have a situation with the car rentals because my provider it’s a little different.

I need 2 thing:
    1. On the prices of the car rental I have prices by Season and by day (In each Season) for example:
    • High Season (01/01/2018 to 04/30/2018) – 1 to 6 days 30€/day – 7 to 15 days 25€/day.
    • Low Season (05/01/2018 to 06/30/2018) – 1 to 6 days 20€/day – 7 to 15 days 15€/day.
    I need to know if these is possible actually with the theme, and in case the there is no possible, Could you improve it? How much it could cost?
    2. In the places of pick up and delivery the car I have to associate hours to them, but in the theme I can only put the place, address and some other options, but I can’t put the hour of that pick up/delivery place and it is very important because if the client select an hour that it’s close the place then he/she won’t get the car. I need to know if these is possible actually with the theme, and in case the there is no possible, Could you improve it? How much it could cost?

I want to update the website with all of these things as soon as possible, so I really appreciate Your quickly answer.

Best regards and hope you can help me;

Pedro M. Galindez

Hello

1. You can use Calendar Available to set the price by each day of each month.

If you want to discount Car price by number of day/hour hired, theme provide option to help you do it. (my image)

2. Theme need the date and time to count the number of day/hour then set the price. If customer does not select it, theme can not find the available car to book.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

That’s not what I ask at all.

1. I need both of them, a price by dates and a discount by number of day/hour.

2. I’m not talking about availability by selecting dates and hours, the problem is the hours woth pick up places, the time of close of the place selected by the client.

Hello

1. Our document bellow will show you about car price:

Car Price

2. Theme provide the search criteria so customer can search the date/time they need.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.