HomePage Forums Traveler Car Searching is updating only on MAP

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rajeshnp 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Car Searching is updating only on MAP, not creating search result on a page. I also want add different locations, cities, airport under pickup and drop off list, how it is possible. Please reply.

Thanks

Hello

The pick up and drop off field only display location to select. You can create any location you want and select that location for your Car then it will appear in selection list.

Thanks

Thanks Bryan,

I tried this before, i add few city location. But those locations are not appear in the list.

Thanks

Hello

Your location have to assigned to at least service to make it display on selection location list.

Thanks

Search result updating only on map, not listing search result on new page or search result page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

With the Map header, the search result list will display at the bottom of search form. It will not open the result in other page like other search header layout.

Please check again.

Thanks

how can i include search form in map header page then??? please explain

Hello

I’m sorry that i do not understand your point about adding search form on map header.

Please description more details so i can help you better.

Thanks

I want to update the search result on the map and search result display on same page or another page

Attachments:

Hello

Do you mean you want to hide the list result at the bottom (Advance Search secton) and display the search result only on the map?

Thanks

Attachments:

i want to hide list result and update the search result both on map and on same page. find attachments

Attachments:

Hello

Unfortunately, theme does not support the layout that contain both result page layouts like your image.

Thank for your understanding.

How about display the search result in another new page? If yes, how from “Cars full map” page to a new page?

Hello

With the Map layout, there is no way to display search result in other page. The result will display on the map and the button of map.

To open search result in other page, you have to use other header layout (not map header layout).

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.