HomePage Forums Traveler Car Submit Issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I submit the car an error is appearing which is ( The Manufacturer Name field is required.) even than enter the name of the manufacturer
    2- how can I add restrictions for the user regarding upload picture size just like showing up in the attached image
    3- How to add the new location

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. I tried to check with your site and the car is still working well.

2. WordPress have only function to limit file size or number of file can be uploaded. There is no function to limit image size.

3. Partner can not create new location. Only admin can do it. If they want new location, they can contact admin to help.

Thanks

Attachments:

I update new version 2.3 of traveler and its break my website and no unable to login in my admin panel

Attachments:

Dear Team
    As already i request to you that when a customer try to add a car on his account an error of ( The Manufacturer Name field is required.) is not allowing to submit the car. Details of that account is b/m
    Abbas78 and password is zong.8295 and url is

Page : Login normal

Hello,

Please check again. I have checked on your site and there are no problem like you report. I have created a test car on your site with user account you provide.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.