HomePage Forums Traveler Car Transfer Journeys not saving

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

So I have added a few journeys to a car transfer post. The issue is that now when I try to add more journeys, they don’t get saved.

Please advice on a solution,

Thanks,

Hello

I can see your car transfer have too many journey. It seem the problem has been fixed so you can create journey normal.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Bryan,

I am still not able to get a journey to save onto that post.

-Hamza

Hello

Please clear your cache then try it again.

I have added new journey for your check.

https://monosnap.com/file/AYDm6KeSl70zlpdZV1qDfVYt1zqNj2

Thanks

Bryan,

I have seen that you have added a journey. But once I try to modify that same one that you created, the journey disappears. And once I try to create another journey, it creates but when I hit update post the entry disappears. I have cleared my cache on my browser and used a different browser.

What might be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Hello

Did you try to work in other computer or web browser?

Thanks

Bryan,

Yes I did try on two different computers (PC & Mac) and browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari).

Would like to get this issue fixed if possible soon, as there are still a lot of data entry to be done.

Thanks,
    Hamza

Hello

That is too strange. As the video, i can easy add new journey and also remove it but you can not do it.

It is hard to check because it work in my side with same site (your site).

Thanks

Bryan,

So what can I do to resolve this.

-Hamza

Hello

It is hard to check. With the same site, i can see the function work well but you can not.

May be your network connection is not stable or something related to your computer/browser.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Bryan,

So I have created another Admin user, created the journey, now it created the journey but did not save the data inside of the journey. Take a look at the screenshot.

There is a problem somewhere with the function.

Thanks for your advanced input.

Hamza

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Your car have to many journey. It is over 220 journey for a car so the data is too big for single post.

It is hard to save data to database. Please take care your option so theme can work properly.

Thanks

Bryan,

That fixed the issue. A better way to deal with bulk data entry for a theme like this would be a much welcomed feature request.

Thanks,
    Hamza

Hello

We will check and improve that function to make it work better.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.