HomePage Forums Traveler car transfer v2.7.8.1

This topic contains 33 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

hello

you make lots of good changes in cartransfer but this service is still need improovements.
    please check following problems i am facing in cartransfer

1.search and booking page: there is only car name nd rent is displaying before booking the car.we cant display additioal details of car and journey

2.double filter in car transfer search result..please check ss

3.Required Extra in equipment price is not working,please check it

4..ditals of extra service in final bill is not displaying..please check ss

5..return : it is must have feature as it not possible to charge only one way and search more customer for return rent..please make return feature available for cartransfer,
    till then please advice us “how to double the estimate ditance at checkout so that total pay ammount also double ”

6.deposite by percent not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. The Car transfer is not supported to display in single details page. You can only search and book it in search result page.

2. The first filter is come with Search form, not the filter function as second filter.

3.4. Yes we will check the function about display extra services.

5. Our team will check and update Return option later.

6. Unluckily, the deposit feature is not supported to work with Car Transfer at the moment.

Thanks

3.check ss for detailled explaination of “Required extra”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

​Hello

The Modern theme is not applied that feature for extra service yet. You can check the feature with Classic layout.
    Thanks

bryan why u always just explain the problem in detail only?
    i know that old layout support this feature,i am not asking u this,i also know that hotel and otheer sercice also support extra service and only car transfer is not support this.i m asking you to fix the issue so pls dont explain your faults and help us to fix the issue ..

Hello,

Please providing account admin and FTp correct. We can not access for fixing to help you.

Regard,

This reply has been marked as private.

pls rply

Hello,

We quickfix for required extra price feature.
    Now, You can check it again.

Thanks

hello Thoai Ngo
    thanx for resolvig the issue.also please fix the other issues too

4..ditals of extra service in final bill is not displaying..please check ss

5..return : it is must have feature as it not possible to charge only one way and search more customer for return rent..please make return feature available for cartransfer,
    till then please advice us “how to double the estimate ditance at checkout so that total pay ammount also double ”

6.deposite by percent not working

thank you

Hello,

With ticket is resolvig, I thinks you create other ticket for question new.
    We will not miss ticket.

Now, We can not acccess admin your site. Please check again

Regard,

k .. understood ,

also can you please try this page for login

This reply has been marked as private.

hello
    pls reply
    update isuues

1.search and booking page in mobile: there is only car name nd rent is displaying in mobile

2.Required Extra in equipment price is working now,but getting error when extra equipment not selected .(automatic adding of required extra price not working/error-msg)

3..details and pricing of extra equipment and cartranfer-price not appearing at checkout..please check ss

5..roundtrip : stilll waiting,when will you add this feature?
    6.deposite by percent not working for car transfer !
    7.advance search option attributes is same for car and cartransfer
    8. i have all the cartransfers have only rountrip (one-way not allowed),,how to double the distance and fare elements of google distance matrix at checkout.where is the code for this..please help

yhank you

pls reply

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.