HomePage Forums Traveler car transfer v2.7.8.1

This topic contains 33 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hello pham,

If you have a question and feedback for our theme product. Please post new ticket to our support in here :

Home

We ready to answer all your questions.

Hello satish_neel.

8. The google distance calculation api formula is still working well.
    9. We quick fix to help you. Now you can check add coupon .

12. With carstranfer. Not caculator for number day. Our theme is support for Car Rental.

Regard,

Thoai Ngo

8.yes it working well but i need to do some custome changes,please tell me which file contains the code of google distance matrix api

9.thanx alot for fixing coupen

12.not fixed..
    single day car-search in mobile : if you search car for single day(same date) and if you modify time from search page ,date automaticly adjusted to next day..check ss

14.my issue is also for car-rental/car service
    14 : car_rental:price by number of day/hour not displaying in checkout : i m using fixed price by no of day/hour.this is calculating at checkout in backend but detail of this is not displaying in checkout.subtotal ammount is creating confusion for customers without displaying the details of price by no day/hour package

Hello

We have moved the support forum to new site: https://shinehelp.travelerwp.com/

Please register new account and provide the issue details so we will check and help you from there.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.