HomePage Forums Traveler Car/Car Details/ Equipment price list/ Price per Day

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

If you select Price per day for example for insurrance.
    It does not correctly calculate the set price per day to the total amount.
    It does add only 1 day even there is a request for 5 day as example.
    If there is a request for a 5 day reservation it should set also 5 day (Price per Day) insurrance upon selection of dedicated insurrance.

Thanks

Hello

The number of day for car booking like the package. If you select from 5 to 7 day, The price set by that package price for each day.

If you want to limit the number of day for booking, you can switch to Car Options tab.

Car Options

Thanks

Hi,

If you do a reservation for a car for 5 days for 100 Euro per day and add insurrance to your 5 day car reservation for 10 Euro per day what is your mathematical result?

510 or 550?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hello

You can set price for the Equipment by day, fixed or hour as you want.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please check these settings with price per day setting and the result of the current calculation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

It seems that is a bug of Equipment. We will check and update it right away.

Thanks

Hi,
    Is this fixed?

Thanks

Hello

Please select Number of item for your car equipment then in front end, user can select the number of item in dropdown box.

Thanks

Hi,
    This means price per day is stil not working and missleading.

Your documentation is also missleading:

Car Details

Equipment price list: Each extra equipment has its own rental price. Follow these steps below to build it:

Step 1: Enter the title of Equipment.

Step 2: Enter the price for it.

Step 3: Select the unit for the price: + Fixed price: If your client rent this car in 3 days or 1 day, the service has only 35$ + Price per hour: the service is 35$ per an hour + Price per day: the service is 35$ per a day.

I can’t be that a consumer is able to select number of items if it is set price per day.

The reason for this is when consumer reserves a car for 5 days the consumer is able to select inssurance for 3 days. This is terribly missleading and not applicable to car rental bussines in general.

Other example:
    Consumer reserves the car with navigation system for 10 days but selects navigation system for 5 days. Do you expect that the renter brings back the navigation system after 5 days?

Pleasae let me know in which world you are living.

Hello

Currently, customer must choose the option for equipments they want. It is extra service type, System does not calculate the number of day then automatic set extra option to meet customer choose.

We will check and consider to update in future.

Thanks

Hi,

What a jump from update it right away to consider to update it in future.

But we are still in the past. Will we stay forever in the past. This is the question.

So let me please suggest you some workarrrounds until you get things working which should already work as per your documentation.

Which is very well documented by the way but sadly not working.

Give us the chance:

To disable ”Price per Day” and all extras settings which would normaly need logic calculation on by one. Especially for partners completely. Whereby fixed price setting option could stay as there is no need for calculations.

Also to disable completely Equipment price list.
    Just to offer only rental car whith no extra equipments.

A simple function on the backend at car tab which says Enable/ Disable this equipment price list thing.

My focus and reason is to avoid any problems for users of the system such as customers and partners as customers.

I’m sorry but I have to take care.

Thanks

Hello

You can sugguest your new idea or new feature for theme at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check and update it.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.