HomePage Forums Traveler Cars and Transfer errors

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I can not book cars and transfer on the site because there are some errors.
    There are problems with the search field location and display a list of cars (attach screenshots).
    Page with Search result cars and Search result transfer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Since traveler 2.0.2, when you select a location for your service, remember select both parent location and child location.

We just change the structure of display location by group of city or country.

For example: Paris belong to France. If you create a tour and select only location Paris. In the search form, the Paris does not appear to select to search. You have to select both Paris and France.

Thanks

Thanks, but how about screenshot 1 and 3. I can not book Transfer and Cars. How i should fix it?

Hello

I can not access your admin dashboard because security. I do not have permission.

Also you can hide the warning message by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

Sorry, now i have provided you access, so please see what might be the problem because booking of cars and transfer on my site is impossible.

Hello

The problem come from your plugin: WPML String Translation and your child theme.

Did you customize any code related to filter-ajax-cars.js file in child theme?

I have deactivated it and now your car result display well.

You can check it again.

Thanks

Hi!
    I did not change js files, only making changes to some php files for displaying correctly in my language.
    This plugin and child theme very necessary for the site working.
    How is it possible a different way?

Hello

The best way is you should find a freelancer to help you develop and control your site.

Thank you.

Ok, but how about Transfer booking, there is still has an error…
    I do not understand why it might arise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

You can do something to prevent such problems in the upcoming update, because I need WPML String Translation and my child theme to properly function site.
    While I’ll do without booking a car…

Good morning.

We are working on to improve the code to make all warning message disappear.

It will be better in next update.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.