HomePage Forums Traveler Change Size

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi guys I want change the size of titles in my pages as shown in the images attached.

Regards
    FJ

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try this code to make the change on those element:

#text-slider-wrapper .tagline {margin-top: 50px;font-size: 60px;}
    .archive .container .page-title { font-size: 40px; }

Thank you.

Happy New Year!

Hello Bryan, Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for your answer, it works but only some pages, for example, does not work in:

– contactanos
    – condiciones-de-compra-2
    – documentacion

And I have a new question, I want to use for Flights Travelpayouts Whitelabel, for hotels Booking and for hotel+flights+cars Expedia, my question is … Is it possible to add each of these in the section marked in my screenshot?

Regards
    FJ

Attachments:

Hello

You show me only the search form. In contactanos page, there is no any search form.

Also you can config the search tab in Traveler Settings > Search Options > Display searching tabs and select type of form search you want.

Thanks

Attachments:

I’m sorry, maybe I expressed myself badly. The size of the letters has been resolved expecto for the pages that I detail:

– contactanos
    – condiciones-de-compra-2
    – documentacion

Now I attach a screenshot as example.

Other question, sorry… I have updated the theme, how can I update too my PO file, because I don’t want translate all again hahahha…

Attachments:

Following the thread I think that what pespinoza and my self have in mind regarding hotel search is to get the same whtelabel functions as in travelpayouts that the user stays in the website and doe not have to jump into expedia or booking.com

Please let us know if it is possible.

Hello

1. To continue translate .po file, you can follow these steps:

– Download the current .po/.mo file of your live site.

– Copy it to language folder of new theme package and replace it with exist files in that folder.

– Open .po file and update new words and translate it.

– After translate finish, upload .po/.mo file to live site and replace the exist file of live site to apply all words.

2. Our document will show you the way to set up whitelable for searching engine that display result in your domain:

TravelPayout Whitelable

Thank you.

Hi Bryan, I get the travelpayout option but what about booking.com? I want to use it the same way as travelpayout.
    If I make a search with the hotel search box it opens booking.com in another window and not as travelpayout.

Hello

The booking.com does not yet supported whitelable so there is no way to display search result in the same domain like travelpayout system.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan, back to the main topic of my question, attached image where it shows that for some pages the size of the title has changed but for others it has not.

Regards
    FJ

Attachments:

Hello

These archive page take your this css code to apply the font size:

.archive .container .page-title {
        font-size: 30px;
    }

Please check again.

Thanks

Yes, I have this code but the mentioned pages has not been modified.

Rgards.
    FJ

Hello

You can increase the font size in the code to change the page title site on your page.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.